Course on Computer Concepts Plus (CCC PLUS)
The course is a certificate level course, with an aim to equip the workforce entering into / working in government sector with the vital skill set, that is, necessary to cope up with the ever-changing scenario in IT sphere. The course is designed in such a manner, so that, it not only educate an individual with the basic skill set but also enhances the ability of individual to easily grasp the new changes in the dynamic IT field. The course is aimed at skill development in masses, students, employees in professional sectors at middle level. The course may also be considered as an ideal course for re-skilling of an individual and technological advancement. After going through the course, an individual is expected to be equipped with not only the office automation skills but also with the understanding of the latest technologies and e-Gov applications. The module on financial literacy will enable the individuals to understand the various financial services and be aware of the various schemes of Government of India.
Duration: 126 Hours. (21 days @ 6 hours/day – Full Time or 42 Days @ 3 hours/day – Part Time)
Eligibility: X Pass
Basic Computer Course (BCC)
In step with effort to achieve the objective of achieving computer literacy in an inclusive manner, NIELIT has launched a new programme, “Basic Computer Course (BCC)”. The objective of the course is to impart basic level computer appreciation programme with more emphasis on hands on training. Initially, the course was conceived as to boost the concept of introducing a course on computer fundamentals, especially for students, studying vocational courses at ITIs/ITCs. However, the course has gained popularity amongst many more categories. The BCC was launched in year 2011. The programme can equip a person to use the computers in day to-day life for professional and personal use. After completing the course the incumbent will be computer literate and will be able to
- Acquire confidence in using computer techniques available to users.
- Recognize the basic components of computers and terminology;
- Understand data, information and file management;
- Create documents using Word processor, Spreadsheet & Presentation Software;
- Understand computer networks, Internet;
- Browse the internet, content search, email and collaborate with peers;
- Use e-Governance applications;
- Use computer to improve existing skills and learn new skills.
Duration: 3 Months
Expert Computer Course (ECC)
The aim of ECC is to assist a prospective entrant into a professional stream with attaining the necessary skills and knowledge needed to complete in today’s competitive scenario. The focus of the course is divided amongst the following four dimensions:
- Understanding Computer Hardware, Software and its maintenance
- Office Automation – Disposal of daily routine jobs using Office Automation Tools
- Exploring the wide world of Internet and latest technologies in online services and e-Gov applications
- Personality development with communication skills
The course emphasizes on skill development and latest advancements in the technological world that will help an individual to build up and upgrade skills thereby closing the technological gaps. The module on financial literacy will enable the individuals to understand the various financial services and be aware of the various schemes of Government of India.
Duration: 6 Months